Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Level Sensing in Machine Tools
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: 3 wire DC sensor
Three-wire sensors are used in various applications from detecting parts to locating position of the actual machine. They can come in all different technologies such as inductive, photoelectric and capacitive, just to list a few. Although the sensor technology may … Continue reading