Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- The Secret of IP67 Protection
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: 3 wire DC sensor
Three-wire sensors are used in various applications from detecting parts to locating position of the actual machine. They can come in all different technologies such as inductive, photoelectric and capacitive, just to list a few. Although the sensor technology may … Continue reading