Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: 3 wire DC sensor
Three-wire sensors are used in various applications from detecting parts to locating position of the actual machine. They can come in all different technologies such as inductive, photoelectric and capacitive, just to list a few. Although the sensor technology may … Continue reading