Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- 5 Things You Need to Know about IO-Link
- Flush or Non-Flush, Looks Can Be Deceiving
- Better Alternatives to Pneumatic Cylinder End-of-Stroke Detection
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: 3 wire DC sensor
Three-wire sensors are used in various applications from detecting parts to locating position of the actual machine. They can come in all different technologies such as inductive, photoelectric and capacitive, just to list a few. Although the sensor technology may … Continue reading