Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Sensors for Washdown Conditions
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- About Sensor Technology
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
- How do I choose the right sensor?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Understanding “True Analog” Resolution
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: 3 wire DC sensor
Three-wire sensors are used in various applications from detecting parts to locating position of the actual machine. They can come in all different technologies such as inductive, photoelectric and capacitive, just to list a few. Although the sensor technology may … Continue reading