Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- How Manufacturing Can Easily Invest in STEM Programs
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- How do I choose the right sensor?
- 8 Selection Criteria to Remember When Choosing an Inductive Sensor
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- The Secret of IP67 Protection
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: defective prox
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading