Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- The Foundation of Photoelectric Sensors
- Understanding “True Analog” Resolution
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: defective prox
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading