Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Inductive Sensors for Washdown Conditions
- Understanding “True Analog” Resolution
- How do I choose the right sensor?
- Sensor Cables and the National Fire Protection Agency
- About Sensor Technology
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: defective prox
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading