Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- 8 Selection Criteria to Remember When Choosing an Inductive Sensor
- About Sensor Technology
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Better Alternatives to Pneumatic Cylinder End-of-Stroke Detection
- Eliminating Manufacturing Errors Begins with Identifying Trouble Spots
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Linear Sensor Basics: Absolute vs. Incremental
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: defective prox
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading