Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals - Light/Dark Operate
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- How do I choose the right sensor?
- How Manufacturing Can Easily Invest in STEM Programs
- 8 Selection Criteria to Remember When Choosing an Inductive Sensor
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: discrete
Discrete (off/on) output inductive proximity sensors are used in a multitude of markets and industries. The number of inductive sensors sold each year is in the millions. With that many pieces being sold each year, one has to ask – how are all of these sensors being used? Their uses break down into 3 common applications. Continue reading