Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- How do I choose the right sensor?
Connect with us
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Awards & Recognition
Tag Archives: ip rating
Integrating sensors in washdown applications can be confusing when considering the various approvals. So what do they all mean? If a sensor is an IP69K rated sensor does that mean it will survive everything? In the world of sensors there … Continue reading →
As has been discussed previously, industrial sensors must be able to withstand some pretty punishing conditions. Although industrial sensors incorporate some of the same high-end technology found in, say, the blu-ray disc player in your home theater system, it’s not … Continue reading →