Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals - Light/Dark Operate
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- How do I choose the right sensor?
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Flush or Non-Flush, Looks Can Be Deceiving
- 8 Selection Criteria to Remember When Choosing an Inductive Sensor
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: IP67
If you are a manager at any level of a manufacturing facility, I hope you are aware of the dangers of arc flash. For those who are not aware, “an arc flash, also called arc blast or arc fault is … Continue reading
Over the last year I have been discussing IP rated products with people in various positions in the manufacturing world and I have encountered some false assumptions about IP67 protection. I want to quickly go over what an IP67 test actually is and then go into the assumptions I’ve seen. Continue reading