Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Are all capacitive sensors for liquid level detection created equal?
- Flush or Non-Flush, Looks Can Be Deceiving
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- The Pros and Cons of End-of-Stroke Detection with Reed Switches
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: liner potentiometer
As previously discussed, the world of linear position sensors is pretty diverse. There are many types of linear sensors available in many different form factors, employing many different technologies, and coming in at many different price points. For the sake of … Continue reading