Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- 8 Selection Criteria to Remember When Choosing an Inductive Sensor
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Survey Says: “UHF RFID works”
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: liner potentiometer
As previously discussed, the world of linear position sensors is pretty diverse. There are many types of linear sensors available in many different form factors, employing many different technologies, and coming in at many different price points. For the sake of … Continue reading