Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- The Often Overlooked Proximity Sensor
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- 5 Things You Need to Know about IO-Link
- Understanding “True Analog” Resolution
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: liquid detection
Capacitive sensors serve certainly a niche within the group of proximity sensors. This niche makes people overlook the most striking feature this technology provides us – remote detection of any liquid through glass or plastic walls. Well, on the first look that does not sound too exciting and I agree, as long as you have not been tasked to specify a sensor to accomplish this very job. Continue reading