Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- 5 Things You Need to Know about IO-Link
- Survey Says: “UHF RFID works”
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: network architecture
EUROMAP is an association of plastics and rubber machinery manufacturers based in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom. This group has produced a comprehensive set of Technical Recommendations for its members to … Continue reading
As many machine builders, OEMs, individual plants, and large corporations decide to move from the “bus” to the “net” (Profibus or DeviceNet to Profinet or EtherNet/IP) they have a chance to look at all the new architectures available and decide on which … Continue reading