Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Photoelectric Basics - Light On or Dark On
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals - Light/Dark Operate
- Sensor Cables and the National Fire Protection Agency
- IP67 Network I/O Islands: Why? Are there other options?
- Choose The Flavor Of Photo Eye: Light-On Or Dark-On?
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: position verification
Discrete (off/on) output inductive proximity sensors are used in a multitude of markets and industries. The number of inductive sensors sold each year is in the millions. With that many pieces being sold each year, one has to ask – how are all of these sensors being used? Their uses break down into 3 common applications. Continue reading