Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Detecting Small Bubbles? Consider These Factors First
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- When to use a Vision Sensor for Error-Proofing Applications
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals - Light/Dark Operate
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: prox sensor tester
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading