Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- 8 Selection Criteria to Remember When Choosing an Inductive Sensor
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Is IO-Link only for Simplifying Sensor Integration?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: prox sensor tester
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading