Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- The Pros and Cons of End-of-Stroke Detection with Reed Switches
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- Back to the Basics: How Do I Wire a DC 2-wire Sensor?
- How do I choose the right sensor?
- Do’s and Don’ts For Applying Inductive Prox Sensors
- 8 Selection Criteria to Remember When Choosing an Inductive Sensor
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals - Light/Dark Operate
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: prox sensor tester
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading