Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- Magnetic Field Sensors – Are Magnets Different?
- Flush or Non-Flush, Looks Can Be Deceiving
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: quick disconnect cordset
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading