Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- Flush or Non-Flush, Looks Can Be Deceiving
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals - Light/Dark Operate
- Are all capacitive sensors for liquid level detection created equal?
- The Pros and Cons of End-of-Stroke Detection with Reed Switches
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: quick disconnect cordset
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading