Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
- About Sensor Technology
- Thinking Outside the Cylinder
- Mechanical Probe Eliminates Impact for Inductive Proximity Sensor
- What is "Minimum Edge Separation" and Why Should I Care?
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: quick disconnect cordset
It’s another day at the plant, and the “Underside Clamp Retracted” sensor on Station 29, Op 30 is acting up again. Seems to be intermittently functioning…the operator says that the line is stopping due to “Error: Underside Clamp Not Retracted”. … Continue reading