Most Popular Posts
- Industrial Sensing Fundamentals – Back to the Basics: NPN vs PNP
- Basic Operating Principle of an Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Analog Signals: 0 to 10V Vs. 4-20 mA
- UHF making a big impact on manufacturing
- Flush or Non-Flush - What's the Difference?
- Back to the Basics – How do I wire my 3-wire sensors?
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Targets - Material does matter
- Which cable jacket is best for your application?
- Resolution, Accuracy, and Repeatability
- Cable Length for Analog Sensors
Connect with us!
Contact usBalluff, Inc.
8125 Holton Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Tag Archives: resistive potentiometer
As previously discussed, the world of linear position sensors is pretty diverse. There are many types of linear sensors available in many different form factors, employing many different technologies, and coming in at many different price points. For the sake of … Continue reading